eMove360° Award 2019 – application deadline extended to August 31, 2019!
The future of the mobility is electric, connected and autonomous – it belongs to Mobility 4.0. According to surveys the market potential of the “New Mobility” is estimated to grow up to 115 Billion Euro until 2020 – which is four times as much compared to it’s current level. We extensively reflect this development with eMove360° Europe 2019 – International Trade Fair for Mobility 4.0 – electric – connected – autonomous. Under this forward-thinking umbrella brand name we have united our trade fair topics Electric Mobility, Connected & Autonomous Driving and created a central platform for the mobility of the future.
It is our approach to not only present innovations in this field at the exhibition, but to reward them in international competition. We have therefore launched the eMove360° Award for Electric Mobility & Autonomous Driving! With this award, that evaluates products and services according to criteria like scientific-technological performance, sustainablibity as well as feasibility or economic efficiency, we bring together the two major future topics of the automotive industry in one competition.
The ultimate registration deadline is August 31, 2019. The expert jury will choose among all entries the finalists of the respective competition categories in their meeting in September. The category winners will be announced in a festive award ceremony on the eve of eMove360° Europe 2019 – International Trade Fair for Mobility 4.0 – electric – connected – autonomous (Oktober, 15-17, 2019, Messe München). All Finalists will be displayed in a dedicated exhibition area at eMove360° Europe 2019.
The winners of the eMove360° Award for Electric Mobility & Autonomous Driving 2018 at a glance:
- Mobility Concepts & Software: Hubject – Plug&Charge
- Charging & Energy: wallbe® – MAX
- Automated Driving & Electronics: Blickfeld – LiDAR
- Battery: LION Smart – LIGHT Battery Concept
- Powertrain: dynamic E flow – Electric Motor System with integrated Capcooltech®
- Light Electric Vehicle: RYTLE – MovR
- Electric Vehicle: MW Motors – LUKA
- Commercial Electric Vehicle: SUNCAR – E-Excavator-Fleet
- Special Award Student: Adrian König-Rannenberg & Felix Ballendat – UrmO