CITROËN Ë-JUMPY 100% ËLECTRIC: OPENING OF ORDERS
CITROËN Ë-JUMPY 100% ËLECTRIC: OPENING OF ORDERS
THE IDEAL PARTNER FOR PROFESSIONALS IN Ë-COMFORT MODE
- – Unveiled last May, Citroën ë-Jumpy – 100% electric is now available to order in France. This model is continuing the electric offensive by the Brand, which will market six electric models in 2020 including Ami, C5 Aircross Hybrid SUV, ë-C4, ë-Jumpy and ë-SpaceTourer. The LCV range will be electrified in 2021.
- – “Inspired by Pro”, Citroën ë-Jumpy offers a tailor-made range, available in 3 lengths to suit all kinds of businesses.
- – New Citroën ë-Jumpy benefits from all the advantages that have made Jumpy a success on the compact van market, such as its loading volume up to 6.6 m3 and its 1,275 kg payload.
- – Available with 2 levels of operating range (up to 330 km according to the WLTP certification cycle), it gives professionals freedom to travel both short distances in urban areas with low emissions, as well as on longer journeys.
- – Full of character and equipped with 15 technologies to facilitate daily life, it brings a new dimension in comfort, thanks especially to the smooth and silent driving experience.
- – New ë-Jumpy is available from €36.100 in France and will arrive in dealerships in the second half of 2020.
01 – THE Ë-JUMPY RANGE: THE QUALITIES OF JUMPY IN ALL-ËLECTRIC MODE
New Citroën ë-Jumpy – 100% electric offers all the advantages of the combustion version in terms of character, dimensions, loading volume and payload. This compact van’s move to electric means that the freedom to access urban centres becomes possible anywhere, while allowing longer time between charges. It increases comfort, particularly due to its driveability and acoustics, while helping to reduce CO² emissions. Its range structure is similar to Jumpy’s and offers practical equipment for professionals.
NEW Ë-JUMPY: A RANGE TAILORED TO DIFFERENT USES
– 4 versions available
New ë-Jumpy offers 4 versions of Jumpy incorporating additional equipment. It incorporates most of the elements of the Worker version as standard: specially tuned suspension, under-body protective engine plate and suspension adjusted installation of the battery beneath the floor, with the option of increased payload and Grip Control. Each ë-Jumpy version has been designed to meet a specific use:
- – CONTROL including essential equipment: RD6 MP3 BlueTooth radio, electric heated rear-view mirrors and electric handbrake.
- – CLUB, the most versatile version, featuring the same equipment as the Control version with the addition of parking sensors.
- – DRIVER, made for mile-eaters, including all the equipment of the Control version with DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) radio and the LDW Pack (Lane-Departure Warning, driver attention alert, intelligent beam headlights, enhanced speed limit recognition).
- – CITYVAN, designed for city driving and guaranteeing agility, comfort and ease of parking, with DAB radio, Top Rear Vision function and hands-free access and start.
– Compact dimensions:
- – 3 lengths: XS (4.60 m – 50 kWh), unique in the segment and practical for parking in the city, M (4.95 m – 50 kWh or 75 kWh) and XL (5.30 m – 50 kWh or 75 kWh)
- – The 1.90 m height, standard on most versions of ë-Jumpy, ensures access to all car parks.
– The best of Jumpy:
- – Payloads up to 1,275 kg (MGVW-Curb Weight, without driver passengers or luggage) are key requirements in this segment. The towing capacity, meanwhile, can be up to 1 tonne on all versions, making ë-Jumpy the leader in its segment.
- – Its useful volume of between 4.6 m3 (XS without Moduwork) and 6.6 m3 (XL with Moduwork), which is identical to the combustion version, is at market-leading levels.
- – Its useful width between wheel-arches of 1.25 m is sufficient to load Europe palettes.
- – Functional equipment that makes all the difference, including Moduwork, which transforms the passenger compartment into a real mobile office, and Hands-free Entry.
- – Nearly 100 litres of storage space is available in the passenger compartment.
- – Driving comfort is ensured by the variable-stiffness springs, the AMVAC shock absorbers and suspension (Pseudo McPherson struts on the front axle) ensuring precise steering.
100% ËLECTRIC FOR GREATER Ë-COMFORT AND PEACE OF MIND
– Choice of 2 operating ranges,
- – 230 km on the WLTP cycle (available in XS, M, XL body styles) fitted with a 50 kWh battery.
- – 330 km on the WLTP cycle (available in M and XL body styles) fitted with a 75 kWh battery.
The traction battery is guaranteed for 8 years or 160,000 km for 70% of the charging capacity (with battery capacity certification at each overhaul).
– 3 recharging solutions and possibility of deferred charging,
- – Home charging (for charging at home, at a place of work or in a car park)
- – Private or public rapid-charging with a Wallbox rapid-charging unit
- – Super-fast charging on public charging station
Up to 100 kW – Charges a 50 kWh battery to 80% in 30 minutes and a 75 kWh battery in 45 minutes.
Citroën ë-Jumpy proposes a two-fold solution of on-board charger: 7.4 kW or 11 kW.
- – No vibration or noise,
- – Pre-heating,
- – Driveability due to smooth driving in electric mode,
- – Freedom of access to restricted zones subject to CO2 emissions limits,
- – Reduced operating cost.
The engine harvests energy under braking or during deceleration of the vehicle.
- – Power of 100 kW (136 hp) / 260 Nm
- – Maximum speed of 130 km/h in all drive modes (Eco, Normal, Power),
- – 3-mode selector
- Normal – 80 kW/210 Nm: ensures the best compromise between operating range and dynamic performance,
- Eco – 60 kW / 190 Nm: optimises energy consumption by reducing the output of the heating and air-conditioning without shutting them off completely and by limiting motor torque and power,
- Power – 100 kW/260 Nm: provides enhanced driveability and vehicle performance when carrying a maximum load.
02 – DRIVING AIDS AND CONNECTED SERVICES
ë-Jumpy makes 15 useful assistance systems available to business users for safe and stress-free driving.
- – NEW in the segment – Hands-free sliding side doors,
- – Keyless Entry and Start,
- – Active Safety Brake,
- – NEW in the segment – Colour head-up display,
- – Hill Start Assist,
- – Driver Attention Alert,
- – Lane Departure Warning System,
- – Collision Risk Alert,
- – Reversing Camera with Top Rear Vision,
- – Coffee Break Alert,
- – Automatic Dipping Headlights,
- – Grip Control,
- – Speed Limit Sign Recognition and Recommendation,
- – Adaptive Cruise Control,
- – Blind Spot Detection.
– CONNECTED SERVICES
New Citroën ë-Jumpy offers 3 connected packages for the safety and comfort of all. This package of services is part of the Citroën Advanced Comfort® programme, with the aim of making access to connected services quick and intuitive for the customer, while meeting 3 key requirements: optimal safety, easy navigation and an amplified connected experience.
For the safety of the driver and passengers, New Citroën ë-Jumpy comes with Assistance & SOS.
Automatic call or manual pressing of the “Assistance” button: if necessary, this service allows a driver to be put in contact with a dedicated call centre.
Connect Assist can be used to obtain access to vehicle data such as state of charge, range, delayed charging, thermal pre-conditioning, parking location, mileage, next service. Connection and viewing of information is possible via the My Citroën app.
New Citroën ë-Jumpy’s 7’’ touch screen integrates all features intuitively. The Connect Nav touch-screen can also be controlled by voice recognition and allows interaction with: Navigation, Telephone, Radio.
It is linked with connected services. TomTom Traffic gives real-time traffic information to identify the best route. The locations and prices of filling-stations and car parks, weather information and a local points-of-interest search are also available.
Users will also appreciate free-of-charge availability for 3 years of visual and audible warning of danger areas (depending on applicable legislation in each country).
Pre-setting the in-car temperature is also possible via Connect Nav.
Mirror Screen technology, compatible with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto, allows the driver to connect a smartphone and project its screen onto that of the vehicle. This gives the driver access to multimedia content and allows them to directly and easily control their smartphone and its compatible apps from the vehicle’s touch screen.
– DEDICATED APPS
- – Once they have registered, My Citroën allows the customer to manage the battery charge (consultation of the state of charge, operating range, remaining charge time, delayed charging, access to the Free2Move Services app specific to electric vehicles (location of charging stations, distance travelled, maintenance alerts, making after-sales appointments, thermal pre-setting the in-car temperature, etc.).
- – Free2Move Services to facilitate charging and parking (in France) offers Charge My Car solutions:
> Access to 160,000 terminals, the largest European network of public charging stations,
> Location of available terminals compatible with ë-Jumpy,
> Best recharging route planning, depending on available range of the vehicle, outside temperature, topography, driving style (recharging stops, total recharging time, socket type, means of access to station etc.),
> Single payment card supplied or direct payment through the application.