Future-proof charging infrastructure with the new CC613 charge controller
With the new generation CC613 charge controllers, Bender provides the brain of an AC charging station or wallbox that has major safety and cost benefits.
The compact design combined with a variety of integrated interfaces and functionalities allows a versatile and cost-optimised use of the controller from networked charging infrastructures through to compact wallboxes.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Optimal and efficient distribution of the available energy among all vehicles to be charged through integrated dynamic load management (DLM)
- Direct communication between the vehicle and the charging station with the integrated Powerline Communication (PLC) according to ISO 15118
- Save space in your charging station with the integrated emergency opener and the 230-volt control relay
- Smart-grid-capable through OCPP 1.5 and 1.6 (JSON and SOAP)
- Integrated 6 mA DC fault current detection/monitoring enables the use of an RCD type A, no RCD type B required
- Easy networking of the charge controllers thanks to the integrated Ethernet interface and the 4G modem
- Compliant with the new IEC 62955 standard for AC residual current monitoring
Please follow and like us: