I-charging completes CE Certification for blueberryTM
- – blueberryTM chargers have seen increasing demand from customers globally
- – Innovative range is based on dynamicblueTM technology and answers to existing needs in the market
– New chargers feature a new cable management system and a 32-inch screen
- Porto, June 23, 2021 – blueberryTM fast chargers completed CE certification. This is an important step for the company. The blueberryTM chargers were recently presented to the market and have seen a lot of demand coming from customers all around the globe, driven by a set of innovative features and a comprehensive range. CE certification is mandatory in many countries so these third parties tests and validation, which are now completed, are essential to allow the installations to start. Pedro Moreira da Silva, CEO of i-charging, says: “We are thrilled to announce the completion of this certification. i-charging has closed contracts in several countries for installations in the present year, so this is an important step in our journey. Some of the closed contracts include North America, so UL certification is also already ongoing”. The blueberryTM range is based on dynamicblueTM technology, which answers to existing needs in the market, allowing sequential and simultaneous charging, as well as an unlimited number of outputs through the dynamic allocation of energy to each output. This technology, developed by i-charging, has been patented. This innovative product also includes a new cable management system, also patented, that easily expands and retracts as needed by the user. It’s a 4.7-meter-long cable that allows the user to effortlessly reach farther positions of the vehicle connector. blueberryTM chargers come equipped with a 32-inch screen that allows intuitive interaction, revolutionizing the user experience. In addition to the charging information, the large touch screen allows having promotional videos or any other multimedia content. The system will be supported by the blueberry App, which facilitates the configuration of a wide number of parameters, such as the limit or time of the charge, the amount to spend, the form of payment, also giving access to vast information about the charging session to be carried out on blueberryTM chargers.
- Luísa Carvalho
Marketing and Communication
+351 911 751 022
- i-charging was born from the desire to create technology-based products, reinforcing innovation, differentiation, design and quality, within the most sophisticated segments of the infrastructure for electric mobility. We develop innovative hardware and software solutions that optimize our customers’ operations, user experience and the use of the power grid. Our team is composed of professionals who have several years of experience and deep knowledge of the sector, both in technology and in the electric mobility sector. We want to be a global reference, offering a differentiating and value-generating offer for the community.
- For more information, please visit www.i-charging.pt
Please follow and like us: